Copy PS3 Games Easily!
“Don't Throw away Your Cash”Even if you've only bought a handful of games for the PS3, you've already parted with a decent chunk of change. Unless you're swimming in cash, you'd probably like to protect your investment so that that money doesn't go to waste. As topnotch as the PS3 is, its game discs can easily become scratched up and damaged. More and more people are opting to burn PS3 games in order to keep spare copies handy; in turn, the original copies of their games are kept safe and secure.
“Why Should You Backup Games”The concept of using game copy software to dump PS3 games to hard drive isn't exactly a new one. New technology, though, has made doing so easier and more accessible than ever. In the past, making backup copies of PS3 games was a technical and challenging endeavor. Today, even complete amateurs can do it without a single hiccup. There's absolutely no reason to simply cross your fingers and hope that your games stay in decent shape; PS3 homebrew products are abundant, and using them to backup games couldn't be easier.
“It's easy To Copy PS3 Games”Once you've done it once or twice, you'll see that making backup copies of your PS3 games is a breeze. From that point on, you can get into the habit of immediately making copies of your new games as soon as you bring them home. You'll be able to play your favorite PS3 game over and over again; since you'll be using a copy of the original, it's no big deal if it becomes scratched up or unusable - you can simply burn another copy off of your original and be on your way once more.
“Stick With Reputable Websites”It's safe and easy to copy PS3 games - as long as you stick with reputable, reliable websites for your game copy software. A quick bit of research will reveal that there are a handful of trustworthy sites out there, offering quality software like CopyAnyGame. At the same time, there are many less-than-reputable sites out there that are merely looking to make a quick buck. Such sites can infest your PS3 with malware and other unwanted things, so proceed with caution and only use sites that have solid reputations among gamers like yourself.
“What You'll Need To Burn”Before you set off to backup your PlayStation 3 games, you'll need to gather a few things. Fortunately, you don't need a lot of high-tech equipment to backup games; the main thing you'll need is a safe, reliable and effective type of game copy software. Depending on the type of software you use, you'll need slightly different things. However, the list below gives you a rough outline of the basic things that you'll want to have on hand when you go to copy PS3 games:
- A topnotch game copy software, like CopyAnyGame
- A decent quantity of blank, writable DVDs
- A dual-layer DVD burner - just because your computer can read DVDs, doesn't mean that it can burn them!
- A high quality PS3 homebrew installer
The list above is not, by any means, a complete or authoritative one. More than likely, you will need additional things in order to successfully backup PS3 games. However, gathering the items on that list is a smart way to begin your foray into copying PlayStation 3 games.
“The Basics Of Copying PS3 Games”Depending on the type of software that you use - and on the kind of PS3 homebrew configuration you end up choosing - the steps that you'll need to follow in order to copy PS3 games may vary. However, you can be certain that the process will at least involve the following basic steps:
- Place a copy of the PS3 game that you wish to backup in your computer's DVD drive
- Burn a copy of the game onto your computer's hard drive; there are programs that make it easy to dump PS3 games to hard drive
- Put a blank DVD in your PC's hard drive
- Burn and write the game that you've saved onto the blank DVD
- Use a trustworthy PS3 homebrew installer to format your console so that it will work with your copied games
- Test out one of the backup games in your PS3 to confirm that everything went smoothly
- Take the original copy of your PS3 game and put it away somewhere safe. Kick back and relax in the knowledge that you will never have to waste another penny on buying brand new copies of your favorite games ever again